Starting a Business?
The Business Services Division processes the formation of Mississippi corporations, limited liability companies, limited partnerships, and other business and non-profit entities.
State Business Resources
- Doing Business With the State of Mississippi
Vendor information and guidance for those who seek to do business with the State of Mississippi.
- Open RFP's
View a list of open Requests for Proposals issued by the Mississippi Department of Information Technology Services
- Economic Development
The Mississippi Development Authority site has a wealth of information on conducting business in Mississippi.
- Search for Business Loans
Search various government loans available for business purposes.
- Affordable Housing Tax Credits & Programs
View available programs that help residents find and purchase affordable housing.
- Minority Business Directory
Search a database of all certified Minority Owned Businesses operating within Mississippi.
- Online Services for Business
Starting a Business
- Business Formation
Search for business entities and access content pertinent to businesses in Mississippi.
- Business Services FAQs
Common questions posed to the Business Services Division of the Secretary of State.
- How to Start a Business in Mississippi
Information from the Mississippi Small Business Development Center
- Mississippi Business Journal
Read business-related news and articles.
- Mississippi Market Bulletin
Agriculture-related information for Mississippi.
- Mississippi State University Extension Service Publication Library
- Federal Business Loans
- Federal Agriculture Loans
- SBA Business Loan Information for Mississippi
SBA offers information on small business loans, grants, bonds and other financial assistance.
- MS Minority Business Enterprise Loan Program (MBE)
The MBE provides loans to socially and economically disadvantaged minority and women owned businesses.
- MS Business Investment Act Loan Program (MBIA)
The MBIA provides loans for public infrastructure.