- Colleges and Universities
- Rise Up MS
Rise UP MS provides information about schools, financial aid, scholarships, applications and more.
- Mississippi Office of Student Financial Aid
- Mississippi Board of Trustees of State Institutions of Higher Learning
- Mississippi Commission on College Accreditation (MCCA)
- CollegeSavings MACS
529 College Savings Plan
- CollegeSavings MPACT
Prepaid College Tuition Program
- Mississippi Virtual Community College (MSVCC)
Through the MSVCC, students may take courses from community colleges anywhere in Mississippi while getting support services from a local college.
- Financial Aid Resources
Special Education & Disabilities
- Department of Education – Resources for Special Education
- Mississippi Department of Mental Health (DMH)
The Department of Mental Health provides a network of services to persons who experience problems with mental illness, alcohol and/or drug abuse/dependence, or who have intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Mississippi Council on Developmental Disabilities (CDD)
The CDD is an appointed group of people designed to support individuals with developmental disabilities, their families and the community.
- Centers and Schools for Special Education and Disabilities