Cars & Transportation
- State of Mississippi Motor Vehicle Commission
- Department of Public Safety Online Services
Renew your driver's license, pay reinstatement fees, check your driving record, and renew your ID.
- Motor Vehicle Licensing and Tags
View available license plates, view licensing information and other information about license plate tags.
- Mississippi Department of Public Safety
Information on crime, road safety, and other public safety topics.
- Report Suspicion of Child Abuse/Neglect
Use this secure website to report suspected abuse, or if you wish to remain anonymous or the issue is an emergency, call (601) 432-4570.
- Adoption Information
- Stay Safe Online
The National Cyber Security Alliance has tips to keep you and your family safe online.
- Sex Offender Search
- SNAP Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- Law Enforcement Links
- Public Libraries
- AARP in Mississippi
- Mississippi Gulf Coast Retiree Partnership
- Mississippi Hometown Retirement Guide
Request a copy of the Hometown Retirement Guide from VisitMississippi.org
- Mississippi Retirement Information
Comprehensive information on retiring in Mississippi
- Public Employment Retirement System
- Mississippi Commission for Volunteer Service
Information on volunteering for programs such as AmeriCorps and various Youth Programs.
- Search for Volunteer Opportunities
- American Red Cross of Mississippi
- United Way of South Mississippi
- Volunteer Northwest Mississippi
- Volunteering in America Stats for Mississippi
- Mississippi Volunteer Registry for Medical and Health Professionals