Meet Missi! She’s Mississippi’s first Artificial Conversational chatbot and is here to help with your questions 24/7. She can direct you to the appropriate state agency, send you the link to an applicable online service, and even help you through your online payment.
Access Missi by clicking on the chat icon on the right hand side of your screen, next to the MS icon.Chat
Need a reminder when your driver’s license or hunting permit is due for renewal? MyMS has you covered! MyMS encourages users to set and receive reminders and alerts for services important to them, opening communication channels between state and citizen. Along with important personalized reminders, MyMS gives users the ability to elect to receive alerts, including amber, silver, and important weather alerts. Joining MyMS is a simple and secure process, designed to require only essential information from the user in order to personalize and automate reminders.
Access MyMS by clicking on the MS icon on the right hand side of your screen, or click below.More Info
Hands-free convenience with voice-controlled commands! Mississippi’s integration with Alexa Voice Services provides MyMS users with renewal reminders, popular ms.gov data, state facts, and more – instantly. All you have to do is ask:
- Stay on top of important dates – “Alexa, ask Mississippi when my driver license expires.”
- Contact the state – “Hey Alexa, Ask Mississippi, what is the phone number to the Department of Revenue?”
- Verify elected officials and facts – “Alexa, ask Mississippi who the current Lieutenant Governor is.”
- Learn more about our state – “Alexa, ask Mississippi to tell me story.”
New in 2017:
- Check local news – “Alexa, ask Mississippi for my State news.”
- Set reminders – “Hey Alexa, ask Mississippi to set a driver’s license renewal reminder for Tuesday, May 16th”
- Get local traffic – “Alexa, ask Mississippi what are the traffic updates in my area.”
This convenient content feature allows you to drag links important to your government experience to a vault to save for quick future reference. myTacks is a way for both power users and low frequency users alike to save, store, access and edit frequently visited links and pages on ms.gov. New for 2017, you have the option to disable and enable tacks with a click of a button.
Access MyTacks by clicking on the MS icon on the right hand side of your screen, or click below.More Info
Virtual Mississippi Capitol Tour
The Virtual Mississippi Capitol Tour is a resource for students and visitors of all ages, both here in Mississippi and around the world! Young and old can discover more about the Magnolia State; learn about the history, arts, and architecture of the building that serves as the heart of our state government.
The Virtual MS Capitol Tour is best viewed using a VR headset, Google cardboard or one of the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge, and Samsung InternetView the Tour