Instructor License Renewal Information
Online renewal is accessible ONLY from April 1 through June 30 each year. You are eligible to renew your Massage Instructor License online if:
- You have no changes to your name. Any change due to marriage, divorce or otherwise must be documented and a paper renewal is required.
- You have no changes in category (i.e., no additional courses other than those approved on your current license: M, A, B, L, H, or C) for which you are applying to teach
- If you are renewing your CPR / first aid, you must have a current instructor card from the American Red Cross or the American Heart Association. You must fax a copy to MSBMT at (601) 732-6447.
- You must have a valid MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover credit or debit card, or be able to use an e-check to cover all costs of the renewal.
You may not renew online unless the above requirements are met.
If you are unable to renew online for any reason, you must file a paper application and all terms of a paper application apply including but not limited to;
- If you submit the completed renewal application with a postmark later than June 30, you are required to send in a $100 late fee in addition to your normal required license fee.
- To submit a name change request, you must submit a copy of the legal document to the MSBMT Office at Post Office Box 20, Morton, MS 39117
- You may download a paper application under the "Schools" tab at www.msbmt.state.ms.us