Provider/Program Renewal Information
Online renewal is accessible ONLY from October 1 through December 31 each year. You are eligible to renew your Continuing Education
Provider and/or Program online if:
- You have no changes to your name or to the name of your company as the Provider. Any change due to marriage, divorce or otherwise must be documented and a paper renewal is required.
- You have no changes to a previously-approved program (e.g., name of presenter, program materials, hours, etc.) that you plan to renew.
- You have not had the approval for your organization and/or any of its programs denied or revoked by the NCBTMB, any state agency regulating the practice of massage therapy and/or bodywork, and/or any professional massage therapy organization.
- If you are a school, college, university, or other educational institution, you have not had any accreditation and/or approval denied or revoked.
- You may use the online process selectively to renew some previously-approved programs and to not renew other previously-approved programs.
- You may use the online process to selectively delete some previously approved presenters as long as at least one previously approved presenter remains.
- You must have a valid MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover credit or debit card, or be able to use an e-check to cover all costs of the renewal.
You may not renew online unless the above requirements are met.
If you are unable to renew online for any reason, you must file a paper application and all terms of a paper application apply including but not limited to:
- To submit a name change request, you must submit a copy of the legal document to the MSBMT Office at Post Office Box 20, Morton, MS 39117
- You may download a paper application under the "Schools" tab at www.msbmt.state.ms.us