background Image

2024 Non-Resident Public Land Turkey Drawing Application

Welcome to the 2024 Non-resident Public Land Turkey Endorsement Application.

Please Review Before Proceeding


  • This application is only for NON-RESIDENT HUNTERS aged sixteen and older who wish to hunt open public lands during the SPRING TURKEY SEASON between the dates of March 15th and March 31st.
  • Open public lands include National Forests, non-draw hunt Wildlife Management Areas (WMAs), National Wildlife Refuges, Corps of Engineers lands, Department of Defense lands, etc., that have statewide season frameworks without other special regulations.
  • Applications may be submitted online only.
  • EACH PERSON IS LIMITED TO ONLY ONE APPLICATION. You may not apply with a partner.
  • Your transaction today is NOT REFUNDABLE and NOT TRANSFERABLE to another person.
  • All sales are final.
  • For those whose applications are drawn for the 2024 Spring Turkey Season, you must claim your Non-resident Public Lands Turkey Endorsement ($0) and purchase your Spring Turkey Permit ($50). In addition, if you do not currently have a valid hunting license, you will have to purchase one of the following hunting licenses:
    • Qualifying All Game License (no additional license purchase is necessary for Lifetime License, Super Sportsman License Package, and NR Turkey Hunter Package holders)
    • Hunter Education requirements do apply.
  • A valid email address is required. Be sure to enter an email address that you can and will access for confirmations and additional information. This is how you will be notified if your application is drawn.
  • CAREFULLY review your information before completing your purchase transaction.

Apply for Non-resident Public Land Endorsement between January 15th and February 15th.

Check your email on February 22nd to see if you received a winning notification.

Use the link in your winning email notification to claim your Non-resident Public Land Endorsement and purchase any additionally required licenses. THE ENDORSEMENT MUST BE CLAIMED FOR YOUR LICENSE TO BE VALID!

Enjoy your hunt!

Contact info:
Mississippi Department of Wildlife, Fisheries, & Parks