Welcome to the 2023 Non-resident Public Land Turkey Endorsement Application.
Please Review Before Proceeding
- This application is only for NON-RESIDENT HUNTERS aged sixteen and older who wish to hunt open public lands during the SPRING TURKEY SEASON between the dates of March 15th and March 28th.
- Open public lands include National Forests, non-draw hunt Wildlife Management Areas (WMAs), National Wildlife Refuges, Corps of Engineers lands, Department of Defense lands, etc., that have statewide season frameworks without other special regulations.
- Applications may be submitted online only.
- EACH PERSON IS LIMITED TO ONLY ONE APPLICATION. You may not apply with a partner.
- Your transaction today is NOT REFUNDABLE and NOT TRANSFERABLE to another person.
- All sales are final.
For those whose applications are drawn for the 2023 Spring Turkey Season, you must claim your Non-resident
Public Lands Turkey Endorsement ($0) and purchase your Spring Turkey Permit ($50). In addition,
if you do not currently have a valid hunting license, you will have to purchase one of the following
- Qualifying All Game License (no additional license purchase is necessary for Lifetime License, Super Sportsman License Package, and NR Turkey Hunter Package holders)
- Hunter Education requirements do apply.
- A valid email address is required. Be sure to enter an email address that you can and will access for confirmations and additional information. This is how you will be notified if your application is drawn.
- CAREFULLY review your information before completing your purchase transaction.